The Team of The Year champion will be decided by combining your ranking from the Spring
Trout Challenge, Summer Slam and Fall Trout Challenge.
1) Fee: $100.
2) Must enter both Trout Challenges and both days of either AM or Pro in the Summer Slam.
3) Entry deadline: deadline established for the Spring trout Challenge.
4) The team’s name must be the same for all tournaments. The Captain or two team members must
be the same for both events. You can fish on a different boat.
5) All team members must be in good standing with the EPSFA at time of competition.
6) If you are disqualified from any of our events, you will be disqualified from this event as well.
7) The best “overall” ranking, whether Am or Pro will determine the winner. A points system formula
will determine your rank based on number of entries, so whether you fish the Am or Pro, you are
eligible for this winner take all prize.
8) Tie breaker will be decided by an officiated coin toss.
9) A minimum of 5 teams is required. If less than 5, entries will be refunded.
Awards: The winning team will be awarded the Team Trophy for one year and then present it
to the following year’s winner. Your name will be engraved on the placard that is mounted to
the trophy and join the previous winners in succession. In addition, you will receive, 100% of
the entry fees and all sponsor prizes(tbd) from FishUSA.