2012 Members Only Walleye Challenge
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2012 EPSFA WALLEYE CHALLENGE GRAND PRIZE WINNER...TEAM BIG CAT CAPTAINED BY GREG CATRABONE!!!
THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE TEAMS THAT COMPETED AND OUR VOLUNTEERS HELPING TO MAKE THIS ONE OF OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL TOURNAMENTS YET!!! Our teams brought in a total of 345 Walleye, 6 Steelhead, 1 Lake Trout, and 1 Brown Trout weighing in a total of 2,338.85 pounds! It was an exciting day for all of our competitors!! Pictures from the event will be available soon.
To Download your copy of the results simply click the report below.
This is our annual members only tournament.
Tournament Date: Saturday, June 23rd, 2012
Fishing Times: 6:30 am - 2:00 pm
Mandatory Captain's Meeting: Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 at 5:15 am
Location: East Canal Basin (next to the Maritime Museum at the dock)
Registration Deadline: Friday, June 22nd, 2012 at 4:00 pm
Late Entries will be accepted at the Captain's Meeting, however, a $50.00 late entry fee will apply
Entry Fee: $200.00 per team
Tournament is a 90% payback tournament. The Remaining 10% are proceeds to the EPSFA and it's causes.
Weigh ins: East Canal Basin (next to the Maritime Museum at the dock)
TImes: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm (all teams MUST be in weigh in line by 4:00 pm)
All teams are required to sign a disclaimer form the morning of the tournament. If you would like to complete this form ahead of time and bring it to the Captain's Meeting please click here to download the Disclaimer Form.